|As you age, your body has a significantly more difficult time breaking down and burning fat. Through years of extensive research, our experts found that manual massage supports the metabolism of fat cells in the body. Our exclusive QuSome technology delivers natural toning ingredients deep into the skin for maximum efficacy and hydration.|
Supports tightening and reduces inflammation and puffiness.
Supports moisture levels in the skin by enhancing the cell’s ability to retain hydration. Boosts fat-oxidation when fully absorbed.
Works with L-Carnitine to synthesize fatty acids and tighten skin. Coenzyme A also stimulautes collagen in the skin.
Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract
Used in Chinese and Japanese medicine for over 2,000 years, this botanical extract moisturizes and protects skin.
1. Lie on back with knees raised and feet shoulder width apart.
2. Using the palms of hands alternately begin rubbing over entire stomach from pit of stomach to below navel.
Massage for Lower Back:
1. Use thumbs and forefingers to massage down back: Place hands as high as possible on upper back.
2. Then begin rubbing down to the waist with both hands alternately.
Massaging the depression on the back of the knee:
1. Sitting on the floor, bend knee towards chest.
2. Place the ball of four fingers in the hollow of the back of the knee. Alternate between pressing for a period of 3 seconds and then releasing slowly for 3 seconds and repeating.
Massage along hip line:
Using the palm of hand massage around lower hip area in circular motion from outside inward.
Massage from around hip, thigh to back of knee:
Using the palms of hands begin rubbing up and down across from upper hip area to thigh toward back of knees. Rub along hip line area in circular curve motion up and down.
Using palms, evenly rub product into sides, top, and soles of feet. If your legs are prone to swelling, focus on massing inner thighs to stimulate blood flow.